Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Opinions on our names?

I go Thursday to find out what I am having and would like to have narrowed down my name list to two for each gender. If you could please rate and give your opinion on each name that'd be great. Thanks.

Boys:

Joseph Allen

Anthony Joseph

Conner Mitchel

Jonathan Cole

Jacob Adam

Austin Joseph

Aaron Seth

Seth Aaron

Girls:

Amanda Jane

Amelia Rose

Julia Brier

Madeleine Violet

Emily Victoria/Veronica

Veronica Jane

Victoria Grace

Annelise Roxanne

Our last name is Thompson if that helps any.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Boys:

Joseph Allen - 9/10 - Joseph is common, but it's a classic, so it works well. Allen is a nice middle name. Joe and Joey are cute nicknames, but Joseph could also work by itself.

Anthony Joseph - 10/10 - It's handsome and strong sounding. Plus, it fits a baby, a child, a teen, an adult, and an old person -- it's suitable for every age. Perfect.

Conner Mitchel - 9/10 - I like the spelling Mitchel to Mitchell; it's even on my favorite name list. Conner/Connor is no longer a popular name, so I'd definitely give this one a positive rating.

Jonathan Cole - 10/10 - Jonathan is a nice, solid name that isn't too popular, yet everyone has heard of it. Cole is a curt, simple middle name to go with it, gracefully drawing the bridge between the first and last name.

Jacob Adam - 8/10 - Jacob is #1, but whatever. It's a solid, handsome, dignified classic. Adam sounds very distinguished, respectable, intelligent, and grown-up. Love it!

Austin Joseph - 9/10 - Austin is solid and masculine, while Joseph is soft and classic. An interesting juxtaposition, but it works well.

Aaron Seth - 10/10 - Aaron is a versatile name that suits every age and every personality. Seth is on my favorite name list. It flows smoothly together, so I'd give this a 10 out of 10, no doubt.

Seth Aaron - 7/10 - I L-O-V-E Seth, but this doesn't exactly flow right.

Girls:

Amanda Jane - 10/10 - Amanda is a beautiful name that's less common, so it automatically gets the thumbs up from me. Jane has gotten a bad rap as plain Jane, but it's not plain at all -- it's feminine and classic. And unlike its dated cousins Jean and Joan, Jane could be finding life as a modern middle name.

Amelia Rose - 9/10 - I've seen this first-middle combo a lot on Yahoo Answers, and I must admit, it is quite beautiful. The only problem is that Amelia was #30 in 2011, and it's probably even higher right now. That means that your Amelia could be the second in her class -- uh oh! The solution? A pretty yet distinguishable nickname, such as Milly or Lia, or a variation, such as Emiliana or Amalia.

Julia Brier - 9/10 - Julia is classy, and Brier is quirky and unique. It works together. :)

Madeleine Violet - 10/10 - Beautiful. I love Madeleine far better than the more common Madeline and Madelyn, and Violet is classic and elegant. Maddy is a nice nickname.

Emily Victoria/Veronica - 9/10 - Even though it's popular, Emily is a cute name that actually works on an adult as well as a child. Victoria and Veronica are gorgeous middle names, but to choose one, I'd go with Victoria. It has an air of class and elegance to it. Maybe to jazz things up a little, you could try Victoriana.

Veronica Jane - 9/10 - I like Jane as a middle, as I mentioned for Amanda Jane. Veronica is uncommon, so she'll probably never meet another Veronica her age, which would make her stand out and feel unique.

Victoria Grace - 10/10 - What a pretty name! As I said for Emily Victoria, the first name is absolutely gorgeous. Grace is a soft, feminine, and yes, graceful middle name to soften it out.

Annelise Roxanne - 9/10 - Quirky and interesting. Both are indistinguishably uncommon, but they flow together in terms of origin, style, and flow.

I hope this helped! :) ♥

Source(s): Baby name blogger and obsessor. ♥♥♥

Joseph Allen 5/10 I would change the middle name's spelling to Alan, Allen seems too much like a *ln

Anthony Joseph 8/10 I really like this name

Conner Mitchel 7/10 I like this name but with spelling I would do Connor

Jonathan Cole 6/10 I like this name its good but it's not amazing

Jacob Adam 6/10 I like the name but it's kind of popular/similar to a lot of other people's

Austin Joseph 8/10 I really like the name Austin

Aaron Seth 5/10 I don't like the name Aaron, personally

Seth Aaron 7/10 I love the name Seth, but not so much Aaron, again

Amanda Jane 6/10 I love the middle name but Amanda's okay

Amelia Rose 5/10 I would have a nickname for the name Amelia but again love the middle name

Julia Brier 8/10 I love the name, the middle name sounds unique

Madeleine Violet 9/10 Madeline is different from the popular Madison, I like it

Emily Victoria/Veronica 10/10 I like Emily Victoria better!

Veronica Jane 7/10 I like it but I wouldn't want my two daughters to have the same m.n

Victoria Grace 10/10 I love the name all together!!!!!

Annelise Roxanne 4/10 I don't really like the names Annelise or Roxanne

*ln=last name

mn= middle name

Source(s): ~myself

For boys i like-

Conner Mitchel

Jacob Adam

Seth Aaron

And for girls-

Julie Brielle

Victoria Grace

Annelise Roxanne

Veronica Jane

(I like the J middle names, because it just sounds good and flows with Thompson.)

Boys: Aaron Seth and Joseph Allen]

Girls: Amelia Rose and Victoria Grace

I like Conner Mitchel and Seth Aaron for boys

Madeleine Violet and Amanda Jane for girls!!!

:)

From your girls list Amelia Rose. Boys I like Anthony Joseph & Jonathon Cole.

Boys:

Joseph Allen Thomson

Jonathon cole Thomson

Girls:

Madeline violet Thomson

Annelise Thomson I suggest a different middle name for annalise, Roxanne dosnt really fit it well.

for a boy, i personally like Anthony Joseph and Aaron Seth, and for a girl, i think Amelia Rose and Victoria Grace. i hope this was helpful!!! and congratulations on your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like a mix of your names. I like

Connor Adam

and

Madeline Grace or

Emily Grace

Sorry to shake it up more. Lol

but in saying that I'm sure whatever name you choose will be beautiful!

• ?

i think of that could be a very lovable concept to call your daughter Eleanor movie star. individually, I choose the spelling Elena, yet i think of Eleanor suits completely with Lillian Frances - all 3 names have a classic and previous-timey sense to them. The call sounds completely wide-spread, in spite of the shown fact that it nevertheless manages to comprise the call your ladies opt to apply for their new sister - that could be a very superb thank you to comprise them interior the naming technique, and it is going to be a stunning tale to tell your new daughter whilst she grows up, and that i think of Lily and Ella sound cute mutually as sisters. while you're not sure approximately somewhat using the call movie star, then you certainly could evaluate using a acceptance which skill movie star quite - i think of Eleanor Estelle Marie suits completely with Lillian Frances, or maybe Eleanor Stella, however that doesn't pass truly so easily. :]