Best city/beach to stay in Sicily,Italy ?
Hello me and my family are planning to visit Sicily in July, and were wondering what would be the best,luxurious beach-city to stay at? Where are the warmer beaches located at??
- JohnLv 58 years agoFavorite Answer
Sicily is a good destination to put togheter history, art, seaside and good food. You can find also luxury hotels and resorts, but do not expect to find in Sicily the same atmoshere of Miami or Caribean) in case you are just oriented to great hotels and seaside, and not much to what is outside, could think to go to Sardinia instead of Sicily
Anyway, here the suggestions for Sicily
- one of the most famous & chic destination is Taormina, close to Catania airport
- you have a couple of very good hotels, see for example those one
- if you want to stay close to Temple Valley of Agrigento, see this resort with golf club in Sciacca
- if you want to live Sicily in a special way, i would go to Egadi islands (small islands on the Western side, close to Trapani airport)
- there's a very nice resort over there, see it here: http://www.tripadvisor.it/ShowUserReviews-g187892-...
hope i gave you some good suggestions)
- M.Lv 48 years ago
I suggest you Cefalù, Pantelleria Isle and Favignana Isle. I think these are the best places in Sicily!
Sorry, I don't speak much english because I'm Italian!
- FernandaLv 44 years ago
Go back to bed