BE HONEST DO YOU LOVE VARIETY OF LOVERS TO MUCH TO BE WITH JUST ONE?

ME I'M FAITHFUL 100% I HATE CHEATERS OR PEOPLE WHO LIE TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A REAL RELATIONSHIP ALL BECAUSE THEY WANT KEEP A LOVER IN THEIR DAILY ROUTINE LINEUP OF LOVERS. MY PHILOSOPHY IS IF YOU DON'T WANT A REAL RELATIONSHIP DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE WHO DO WANT THAT. THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASON WHY GOOD GIRLS TURN BAD, AND WHY MEN DON'T TRUST WOMEN

Favorite Answer

My philosophy is the same way if you wanna screw around be a **** buddy don't say you want to be boyfriend/girlfriend if you're going to be acting like a whore and I don't believe in heat of the moment things you are clearly thinking and are capable of rational thinking in any situation giving in to temptation only shows you're weak and pathetic and obviously immature to be in a relationship

Is this a question or you ranting your own philosophy? I can't tell with all the capital letters.