Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how much would i get for an original release dated theater poster?

i have an original release dated twilight theater poster. how much would i get for it? im trying to get an apartment with my bf. and we really need the money.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could sell something like that for at least $500 if you sell if to the right buyer. I'd look on places like eBay and movie replica/merchandise websites to get a good estimate.

• 4 years ago

if your poster is plastic than it may now no longer be an respectable poster as they're created from paper and are double sided. each and every each and every from time to time they make specific posters created from plastic (lenticulars) or mylars. i think of Blockbuster sells plastic ameliorations of the theater posters yet they do no longer seem respectable posters till finally they arrive from a theater.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.