Why do some of the people still hate Spaniards?

They were in the Philippines a very long time ago. Sure, they committed acts of violence and atrocities. So did the Japanese. So do your own people. Selling your little children into slavery for a few pesos. If you don't have money to feed them, then stop making babies. Then, there is law enforcement. Why... show more They were in the Philippines a very long time ago. Sure, they committed acts of violence and atrocities. So did the Japanese. So do your own people. Selling your little children into slavery for a few pesos. If you don't have money to feed them, then stop making babies.
Then, there is law enforcement. Why don't they crack down on pedophiles and traffickers? The problem is here and now and not hundreds of years ago. A virtual "cop out" just to blame someone for your present condition. Stand up to your inadequate manhood and start blaming those really responsible for your problems. Then your judicial system. No justice for the Maguindanao Massacre victims families and that was what, 2 years ago and still no action. No, but you are quick to spend millions of pesos to impeach a chief justice. He did not kill anyone. I just don't understand your problem against Spaniards.
Update: JOE: Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope others read and take into heart everything you said. I understand Spanish very well. I'm in Thailand and don't use it here.
Update 2: JOE: Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope others read and take into heart everything you said. I understand Spanish very well. I'm in Thailand and don't use it here.