Y&R....Why does Phyllis?

after all these years still get upset with Cricket and Danny's relationship.....and for her to hate Christine for this long?

I would think Christine would be the one that would still be upset after all.....Christine married longtime friend, rock star Danny Romalotti. She divorced Danny when he had an affair with Phyllis Summers....seems Cricket got over it, enough to sleep with Danny again.

@Logan....I wouldn't even say Lauren is her friend, Lauren is just there because Michael and Red happen to be friends...I am surprised she never slept with Michael.

EDIT....now I am surprised she slept with Michael as some of you stated (I must have slept through that)

Favorite Answer

Phyllis is one possessive woman that keeps a grudge for ever she should be over it by now but leave it to Phyllis to never forget now wait and see if Paul and Christine can forget and forgive her mowing them down years ago with that car and I'm not sure didn't Michael and Phyllis sleep together at one time and decide just to be friends I'm not sure? I think Lauren wouldn't care she knows Michael loves her and how could Lauren judge something like this when in her past she was no angel herself

Oh Cricket ''the bug'' is no saint:

Christine married longtime friend, rock star Danny Romalotti. She divorced Danny when he had an affair with Phyllis Summers. On Chris and Paul's wedding day, Phyllis Romalotti ran them down with a car, leaving Paul impotent. Once Paul recovered, the postponed wedding still almost never happened after Paul walked in on Chris and Danny's sexual encounter. Chris managed to choose between them, and married Paul.

So Cricket did Danny wrong too, what l have noticed though is that she's turned into a real slut, remember how she met Nick at Jimmy's and swapped saliva with him? I think Cricket just annoys the hell outta Phyllis, period, she also has the same personality like Sharon, halo wearing sluts.

The writers are defiently trying hard to send a message here, because this is over-drive:

Phyliss hasn't hated Christine in years, sure they never liked each other however both have stayed out of the others' way, Phyliss hasn't badmouthed Christine like she has been recentley in years and she even hired Christine to be Daniel's lawyer when he was accused of murdering Cassie back in 2005.

Phyliss is also long over Danny, she has not shown once iota of interest in him in probably close to 15 years, she has been ping ponging her interest between Jack and Nick for a long time. Phyliss is happy with Nick and she is expecting a baby with him, it makes no sense that she would be jealous of Christine/Danny hooking up.

The writers are just fuelling the fire between Phyliss/Cricket/Danny because they are building up to it being revealed that Phyliss mowed down Paul in an attempt to kill Christine. I guess on some level though Phyliss looks at Danny and sees the "life" they could have had together if Chrstine never came along, it's all delusional on her part though.

Phyllis has a big prob. If she has been with a man she doesnt want any woman to go near them.. Danny included. She thinks Look he has been with me so no one else touches my property.Well just wait when she finds out that Cricket slept with Danny there will be war. Thats the way Phyllis' mind works.K2

• a0a094

I know...I've been thinking the same thing. I guess Danny is that guy that will always "do something" for her and drive her crazy. He belongs to her...She doesn't want him, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either...especially Christine. Red really knows how to hold onto a grudge.

She did have a brief affair with Michael along time ago and she kidnapped him because she was jealous (of course) but I can't remember who she was jealous of.

Phyllis has always felt threaten by Cricket, because Cricket was everything she wasn't. Guys liked her better than Phyllis, and Phyllis didn't like that.

• Logan

I think she resents Cricket, she did try and kill her, now why is that not mentioned lol.

Phyllis just can not let anything go, she really has NO female friends except for Lauren.

Because Phyllis thinks everything is about her. It's her way her the highway. OMG......I can't wait until all her dirty little secrets come out the closet. She thinks she is sooo perfect.

Phyllis is getting old these other women are still hot lol.

agree.... Phyllis has hated her for too long >>>> Cricket SHOULD be the one shooting dagger-eyes at Phyllis.....