Mongo
Mongo asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 8 years ago

Brooklyn Decker or Danica Patrick?

Favorite Answer

To add some female perspective...Danica all the way. Not a huge fan of her driving but she's by far the most naturally attractive of the 2, add in the copes and Force while you're at it, I still think Danica is the best looking. I'm 100% straight but if I were to go gay for any of them it'd be her haha.

1. Natalie Portman 2. Ellen Page 3. Michele Rodrigues 4. Lee Lee Sobieski 5. Shirley Henderson 6. Kate Beckensel 7. Evagenline Lily 8. Emilee DeRavin 9. Zyang Ziyi 10. Elizabeth Mitchell 11. Yunjin Kim 12. Nikki Blonski 13. Zoe Saldana 14. Neve Campell 15. Mary McDonnel 16. Angela Basset 17. Jennifer Garner 18. Carrie Underwood 19. Tina Fey 20. Gemma Aterton

Brooklyn Decker is a goddess.

Danica always!!

Neither. Try John Force's daughter.

I wouldnt trough any of them out of bed for eating crackers but KIA is right Ashley Force is really Hot!

if that blonde chick is Brooklyn Hooker are whatever, yuk. kinda homely and eww those knobby knees. i agree Ashley Force is hotter than Danica

http://slanchreport.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/nh...

Danica, and she doesn't even wear make up.. She doesn't need much..