I LOVE PISCES IT'S MY FAVORITE SIGN IF YOU LIKE THEM SHARE YOUR GOOD EXPERIENCES ABOUT THEM BELOW?

Update:

THEY ARE SO EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND SO GENTLE JUST LIKE ME I'M A TAURUS AND I LOVE PISCES PEOPLE WITH A PASSION. I DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO I'M VERY FAIR WITH THEM EVEN MOST PEOPLE SEE THEIR WEAKNESS I TRY TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN THEM. THE WOMAN I WANT TO MARRY IS A PISCES IN THE PHILIPPINES I LIVE IN USA SHE IS THE MOST SUPPORTIVE, CARING, AND LOVING PERSON I EVER MET I CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD IF IT GOD'S WILL AND IF HE FEELS SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME I WILL MARRY HER BUT I LEAVE IT ALL IN GOD'S HANDS

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Jason
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes i love them too because of that reason, im virgo and i always need people like pisces around

• 9 years ago

My Pisces aunt is pretty sweet too. She loves to laugh and has a nice singing voice. She also is my funniest aunt and probably the funniest person in the family. She has her faults but I won't touch on those since this is a positive topic. :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Taurus & Pisces - perfect match. Yes I like people with Pisces Sun/Moon or rising too,they are good people,kind,friendly,generous,unique.

• 9 years ago

I AM A PICESE! and im a good experiance to all those around in my opinion. NO JOKE about being a picese. I love them to they are kind hearted. just kidding attitude doesnt depend on your astrological sign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

they get turned on, when their lover gets turned on

& 2) they're happy being feminine

3) they get turned on by words, they're hopeless romantics

4) i'm good with words & flirting so, i relate a lot with Pisces gals

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ive never known any

• = D
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Who doesn't like fishes, they're a great source of Omega oil & is easy on the waist.

I like their delicacy. As said, we can all benefit from Pisces.

• 9 years ago

Their creative mind intrigues me as well as they have a lovely feet that I can't stop staring at them loololoolol.

Now I keep wondering since when did I have feet fetish? T~T *mumbles*

Edit - oh, I forgot. ISLAND GUUUURL!!! YEAH!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am overwhelmed with emotion right now, thank you based god.

• 9 years ago

You love Pisces because they are so easily duped and manipulated.

Source(s): A Leo
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.