How to close my sunroof when it is stuck in the tilt position?

I have a 2002 Mazda Millena 2.5 and the sunroof tilt switch broke off. The sunroof is stuck in the open position and the sunroof motor is constantly running. I removed the fuse to get the motor to stop but I want the sunroof closed b/c when it rains, the interior gets wet. :( Anyone know how I can close the sunroof... show more I have a 2002 Mazda Millena 2.5 and the sunroof tilt switch broke off. The sunroof is stuck in the open position and the sunroof motor is constantly running. I removed the fuse to get the motor to stop but I want the sunroof closed b/c when it rains, the interior gets wet. :( Anyone know how I can close the sunroof so the interior of my car doesn't get wet?

I am going to try and replace the "tilt" switch but first I want the damn thing closed! Anyone know how I can get it closed manually or any other way?
1 answer 1