Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 years ago

Was the Rennaissance in full bloom in Europe at the time of the "Thirty Years War"?

i know it began in the 15th century..but truth is it did not really spread and become a popular thing until the 1600s?

how it did this while a major? war was going on and where?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

The "Italian Renaissance" is generally dated by historians as beginning in the late 1300s or early 1400s and continuing into the 1500s. The Thirty Years War of 1618-1648 is generally considered a later era, though the divisions are not exactly hard and fast. The 1600s often are called the 'Age of Reason' to distinguish it from the Renaissance period, though certain the intellectual culture of the 1400s-1500s directly influenced the 1600s.

• magoun
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My father and mom always had to be different (and shop some funds), so that they were given me the Odyssey 2 somewhat of the Atari. It grow to be noted as KC Munchkin on that. interior the arcades, i did not like %guy a lot -- i grow to be extra into spaceship and tank video games, at the same time with Time Pilot. it is a lost era -- arcades fairly are not what they were. they're for little ones, now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.