Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: what are you going to wear tonight?

For party

• Amoeba
    Favorite Answer

Uhh, will be fun, just a few of us sexy persons... Pillow, me, blanket and mattress, we will be touching the whole night yummy, I'll purple pajamas shorts purple bunny pajamas top.

• Dani

I'm going to wear PJ's and big fuzzy slippers. Hey Pumpkin and I are going to the same party...the PJ party...

a tee shirt and my underware, an identical component I frequently positioned directly to mattress... why do ask? oh god... am I going to be raped returned? haha. i'm quite confident final time that replaced into tried you went into the incorrect living house and had the mothers and fathers of those undesirable little little ones yelling at you for a week... oh... put off.. that wasn't you *blush* heh, sorry. XDD

A pair of jeans, a nice top, and sandals. I heard it was going to be a casual party.

French fries

Clothes.

Source(s): Super genius.

I think i go disco look from the 70's

• leia

My birthday suit

a bunny suit

PJs