My 3 and a half years old daughter doesn't listen to me!?

She's almost four.She doesn't listen to anyone.She bites,kicks,pulls hair,scratch,yells,destroys things,throwing my phone on the floor,hides my keys...She pushes her little sister and pinches her. When we are at the playground and i tell her that we have to go home she ignores me.I tell her that we will... show more She's almost four.She doesn't listen to anyone.She bites,kicks,pulls hair,scratch,yells,destroys things,throwing my phone on the floor,hides my keys...She pushes her little sister and pinches her.

When we are at the playground and i tell her that we have to go home she ignores me.I tell her that we will leave the park in 5 minutes.After the 5 minutes she won't come,when i try to pick her up she bites and kicks and starts crying.She once gave me a black eye because she hit me with her shoe.I have bite marks on my arms.

I take her with me when i go shopping because that's the only activity where she behaves.She stays in the cart and talks,laugh,we say jokes,she wants kisses but the moment we got home she starts acting that way again.

I don't want to raise a brat and i DO discipline her but she thinks that everything is a game.

I've tried the naughty spot but she laughs and runs,i put her back,she runs again and this can go on for hours.I've tried the sticker thing but she doesn't care about the stickers.I've tried explaining to her nicely but she laughs and doesn't listen.Everything i try to do she just laughs and it seems that it's entertaining for her.I've tried ignoring but it gets worse.

She's been like this her entire life.She doesn't have medical problems.Everybody thinks that it's my fault because i don't discipline her but nothing works with her.I've told her that i'm not joking and her behaviour is bad and she has to listen but she just giggles.She's like this with everyone not just with me.I don't know what to do anymore.