What are The WWE Booking Team going to do with The Miz and Dolph Ziggler?

The WWE Booking Team has been scripting both Wresters to lose match after match at House Shows, Television Tapings, Live Events and Pay Per Views for months. Both Men expressed frustation on Monday Night Raw last night with how and where their careers are right now. Do you think that this may signal changes in their characters and will both men start winning matches and move back up toward Main Event Status?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

I think both guys are going to turn face at some stage, this is all just the buildup i feel.

I can see Ziggler breaking away from Vickie and Biff Tannen (Jack Swagger) then there'll be some kind of feud between all three of them, at which point Ziggler breaks out ENTIRELY on his own, then moves on to the main event scene.

The Miz, not so sure, it's touch and go with him at the moment, i don't know if he's still being punished or what the hells happening to him.

I think overall though, the plans for Ziggler are much clearer then what the plans for The Miz are.

• Candle

This could go a lot of places. The least desired place it could go, in my opinion, is a faction with guy slike McIntyre, Dolph, Jericho, and Miz teaming up and sort of playing Horsemen offense during one another's matches. I hope this doesn't happen because I think that Miz and Ziggler could do better on their own.

I could see the WWE pairing them up for a makeshift tag team, which makes little sense considering Ziggler just broke away from Swagger and Miz has had more tag partners than matches in his career at this point it seems. Maybe make Teddy Long their manager and call them the disgruntled employees. or some such lame mess.

Or it could be the more likely WWE "de-push" method of building up talents that has proven to be less fruitful than any other tactic of building stars.

Either way, both guys fit the main event right now. With guys like Bryan and Punk holding the gold, it's pretty much open door for contenders since weight limits and height are a non-factor.

• AGM

Well...The Miz should compete in the Intercontiental Championship Picture before finally moving back into Main Event Scene. if Dolph Ziggler does'nt win a match, He can completely blame the creative team and spat the face of Vince McMahon once after the WWE finally releases Vickie Guerrero.

• The Miz doesnt deserve to be a full time main eventer..maybe occasionally..but with the storylines WWE has given him..instead of shining even at the smallest point..instead he has regressed! As for Dolph..he was never a main eventer to begin with..not to mention after all this time with Vickie..he isnt strong enough to stand on his own. Whatever they give them to work with..is fine in my book..they deserve the spot they are in.

I think if Vickie lets Dolph go solo..they shouldnt just drop Swagger and make as if he never existed though..have someone else team with him..like Drew McIntyre..he needs some kind of consistency..or let him be released.

Dolph is getting a push that's confirmed watching last nights RAW . Don't know about The Miz. The night after Wrestlemania Laurinaitis said to him that he had big plans for him.Dunno what happened to that. Pretty typical of the Creative Team to forget storylines they themselves made. Like the Anonymous GM of RAW. What the hell happened to him ??

Heels always lose at house shows so that's no important. But with Ziggler since he moved to raw he's just been booked in random matches to lose. He has technically had feuds/angles ie with Swagger, Ryder and Funkasaurus but they've really just been matches for Zoggler to lose.

With Mizzy WWE seem to have made him do the same to Ziggler which is bullshit. Theyve booked him terribly since he won the WWE title and theyve blamed Mizzy for THEIR mistakes

Ziggler is turning face, he will have a feud with Swagger.

The Miz will never turn face completely. I think he will come off at some point as a face but turn and screw someone over.

Source(s): Life.