In the tv show smallville what season was Jensen acles in ?

And please tell me what the whole show is about and sorry if the name wasn't right I'm just making guesses about the name cuz I really never watched it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi! No problem! It was season 4!

Smallville tells the tale of a teenage Clark Kent in the days before he was Superman. It is the town where he came from where very strange things started happening with his arrival in a spaceship in the midst of a meteor storm of green rocks. Clark must deal with a variety of individuals given powers by the green rocks, keep his powers a secret, cope with his friendship with a young Lex Luthor, and balance the two girls in his life, Chloe and Lana. The show also shows us how Lex Luthor develops from a friend of Clark's and kinda-okay guy to (presumably) the villain who will plague Superman in his later years

"Jason Teague (From wiki)

Actor Jensen Ackles, who portrayed Jason Teague on the show Smallville.

Jensen Ackles appears in season four as Jason Teague, a love interest for Lana. The pair meet in Paris, while Lana is studying abroad. When she leaves unexpectedly in the season four episode "Gone", Jason follows Lana back to Smallville and takes a position as the school's assistant football coach. In season four’s "Transference", Jason is fired from the school when his relationship with Lana comes to light. By the end of the fourth season, it is revealed that he has been working with his mother Genevieve (Jane Seymour) to locate the three stones of knowledge — three Kryptonian stones that when united form a single crystal that creates Clark’s Fortress of Solitude. The Teagues kidnap Lex and Lionel in an effort to discover the location of one of the stones in the episode "Forever", with Lionel claiming that Lana has one of the stones. In the season four finale, Genevieve confronts Lana, and the two women get into a struggle with Genevieve dying by Lana’s hand. Jason, who believes that the secret of the stones lies with Clark, heads to the Kent farm where he holds Jonathan and Martha hostage. He is killed during the second meteor shower, when a meteor falls through the Kent home and lands on him."

Click below for more information!

• 8 years ago

He was in Season 4 (2004-2005)

bascially he was brought on/back because he was one of the final contenders along with Welling to play Clark... and next to Welling he had the best chemistry with Kreuk (Lana)

he was written off of SV in the Season Finale/Start of Season 5 due to his being cast on Supernatural where he remains to this day (I recall reading somewhere that his Supernatural Co-Star Jared Padalecki was also in the Running for Clark Kent at some point)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.