I Had A Dream About Leonardo DiCaprio?

Last night, I had a dream about Leonardo DiCaprio. As I closed my eyes Leonardo and I were in the film Titanic. He dies of Hypothermia and is frozen. Everytime I close my eyes that scene from Titanic keeps popping up! Why is this happening? I've been a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio ever since I heard his name in Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. When she said "You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio?" that was when I became a fan when I heard his name! What does this dream mean?

Best Answer

You can google it and check on one of the many dream interpretation websites. Did you watch "Titanic" recently? If so, then that could be why. Or maybe you're having a problem with your bf and Leonardo is supposed to be him? You know, like a tragic ending to a relationship? Hope this helped a bit.

Source(s): Me, myself, and I

for my section, i've got have been given faith that the finishing of the action image become actuality. the rationalization at the back of this become the undeniable actuality that the totem become commencing as much as fall and lose various its spin, in assessment to interior the previous interior the action image whilst the totem on no account lost any of its momentum. additionally distinctive motives for my answer is that the rationalization at the back of the youngsters now no longer changing in apperance and place tha from interior the previous interior the action image is by ability of way of actuality the action image is employing an identical actors so it incredibly is extremely now no longer person-friendly for them to age and additionally it makes it extra poignant to word an identical scene for the rationalization that's what he become dreaming approximately. mutually as distinctive motives contain that when you get out of limbo actuality's time has replaced slighty it particularly is rationalization why they're although on the plane and approximately to land. even although incredibly you could % the two determination by ability of way of actuality there are a number of motives for it being a dream that's what makes the action image so sturdy? you could no longer be incorrect by ability of way of actuality i do now no longer think of that Nolan has desperate. yet carry approximately INCEPTION 2 TO let us know!!!!

It means you are easily excited. And that you have problems with getting your priorities straight.