Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Can you compare your favourite actor to your favourite actress?

You can interpret this question however you like. It can be their personal life, their acting style, etc.

My favourite actor is Montgomery Clift and my favourite actress is Greta Garbo, I think they're similar in some ways. Both were born and died in the 20th century, both died in New York City, both of their finals films were box office failures, both had been considered for roles in Sunset Boulevard, both played controversial people in history (Sigmund Freud and Mata Hari), both were rumoured to be bisexual or homosexual, both were nominated 4 times for an Academy Award but never won, both had brown hair and blue eyes, and both of them never got married or had children.

BQ: Favourite movie by your choices?

BQ2: Do you prefer your favourite actor or your favourite actress?

• .
    Best Answer

My favorite actress is "Vivien Leigh" and my favorite actor is "Daniel-Day Lewis"

The only common thing between the two is, they're both great actors, and both have 2 academy awards for best actor/actress in a leading role......

and both have black hair and green eyes...and both played 2 characters that even after 150 days unforgettable (Gone With the Wind...and...There Will Be Blood)

BQ:Favorite movies ًwith them are "In the Name of the Father" and "A Streetcar Named Desire"

BQ2:Favorite Actor of course....You have to see Daniel Day Lewis in "In the Name of the Father"

can I compare two actors? I don't know any actresses that can really compare to my two favorite actors.. Jack Nicholson and Leonardo DiCaprio. both are amazing, considered the greatest actors of all time, both really good looking. when Leo was younger he looked SO MUCH like Jack, it's weird how much he looked like him.. they both die in a lot of their movies, and they both have dated and slept with a ton of models.. that's all I can think of right now.

BQ: Chinatown and Shutter Island

BQ: love them both.. probably Jack.

by the way, I love Greta Garbo and Harrison Ford!!!

Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep.. Common in lots of ways, but can't get into details

No i will not compare with actor and actress.They are different and their acting also different we only like their acting .Not possible that all time they will give best performance for us so we can't compare.

they're both in High and Low...similarities include: they're japanese, they worked a lot with Kurosawa...

BQ2: actor

• I agree with the above answer. And thanks for not clicking on 'report abuse'. And if you think I have the best answer, then it would be even awesomer.