Check for any grammar or spelling mistakes? please?

my english is not very good. so could you just check the following text for any grammar and spelling mistakes and tell me what the mistakes exactly are and where they are? thank you ;) so here is the text: Slaves in Atlanta, Georgia In the 17th century many slaves had to come to the USA. The most black slaves... show more my english is not very good. so could you just check the following text for any grammar and spelling mistakes and tell me what the mistakes exactly are and where they are? thank you ;)
so here is the text:

Slaves in Atlanta, Georgia
In the 17th century many slaves had to come to the USA. The most black slaves form all over the world lived in the USA. Particularly the economy from the southstaates was founded by slavery. The slaves often had to work on cotton or tobacco plantations. The black slaves work in terrible conditions and they are often beaten form their masters. They had to clean forests, wheat and maize sowing( and reaping, and they also work in mines and in the household of their masters. While their work they sing sad songs about the hard work or a better life. They sing songs with rhythm that helped them to do their work. There were schools for white children and schools for black children and the schools for withes were bigger, newer and just better. Black and white people were separate in buses, trains, in restaurants and hostels. They drunk from different sinks and had to wait in separate waitingrooms.

Declaration of independence
The declaration of independence said, that everybody has the same rights, this includes the right to life, liberty and to reach happiness. Some people wanted these rights were for black people too.
In 1808 slave trading was banned. From then the slaves were forced to come illegal.

War against slavery
1733 Georgia was founded. 1788 Georgia became part of the United States. There weren't many Indians in Georgia in that time. After some years many African slaves were taken to the States for unpaid work. They had to work very hard and their masters didn't care for them properly.
The different opinions fromof the slavery the different states lead to the American civil war. Abraham Lincon became president of the USA in 1860. He wanted to stop and abolish slavery. The slave holder notice that as chalange and that Lincon wanted to destroy their existence. Many southstaats, for example Georgia, left the USA and they started a war. The southstaates lost two wars against the USA. Atlanta was taken form the USA. They destroyed the city and the economy.
All this happend, because of slavery and people who are against it.
3 answers 3