Are mermaids real? Are their any evidence?

Favorite Answer

check out the animal planet's presentation of "Mermaids, Body Found". amazing show with what I consider to be credible sources. apparently, there have been these creatures washing up onshore with beached whales but, in each instance, the government fellows made it to the spots before anything could be revealed to the general public. there is cell phone video footage taken by a couple of boys on the west coast and shown on the program. also, a partial body removed from a shark which, after extensive research, showed DNA very similar to ours and the skeletal structure similar to humans- much more as well. I just watched this program and I found it well done and documented. the existence of mermaids? I would say yes, in light of this recent evidence.

Source(s): Animal Planet- Mermaids-Body Found watched on may 28, 2012

In response to Cindy. The mermaid special was a mockumentary. Meaning it was fake, they just made it look real. Secondly...I'm a mermaid..so obviously there is evidence. My family and I walk as humans but we are really mermaids. Once in the water our tails grow. So yes..there is evidence. I hope this answers your question..

Source(s): I'm a mermaid

Mermaid physique discovered - Coulf it particularly is authentic ??? Mermaids - the recent data on Animal Planet become a rehased tale that become aired often times in July 2012. human beings believed that it can be a actuality. The tutor examined a fictional tale wherein a mermaid physique become got here across and filmed documentary style. even with Animal Planet being prematurely concerning to the mermaid physique discovered become fictional, lots of human beings nevertheless believed it may be authentic. This time around, the story is much extra convincing ! Coincidentally, this adventure occurs quite much around the comparable time. the subsequent time around , the comparable concern will repeat back ..... there will be no end to this merry-circulate-around. Needlessly to assert; Animal Planet to maintain its financial sanity will would desire to hold this charade in perpetuality !

we may never know even without evidence, the ocean is still a great mystery to us all, my father told me something that my grandfather would tell stories about them back in my country, i even heard something about that tsunami that hit japan last year and alot of weird sea creatures washed up that no ones ever seen before, you can look that up on youtube or even here or google , so all i can say is mermaids could possibly be out there hope my answers a good one

Source(s): me :/

Ariel

Source(s): The Little Mermaid

No, there is not any solid evidence, however, our oceans still remain a mystery to us because we don't have the advanced technology to see the ocean floor.

I believe that there is because I went to believeinmermaids.com after watching the video and the site was blocked by the government!

No they're not real but there is evidence

they once found a mermaid skeleton.

this is the only answer of mine pagan will agree with.

There's a lot of vid in youtube, it depends on you if you'll believe those though. Anyway, nothing's impossible if you believe 