Do You Regret How You Fell Into My Spider's Net?

Insidious Designs My cover’s blown: I must confess, I desire to see you All undressed. As long as I am more than two, May I be Dallas Heaven, too? I’ll mention that I’d like to claim Sue and caz among my names. Let’s not forget How I can pen Words by Nancy, Gene, and Buk: The poems are just a... show more Insidious Designs

My cover’s blown:
I must confess,
I desire to see you
All undressed.

As long as I am more than two,
May I be Dallas Heaven, too?
I’ll mention that I’d like to claim
Sue and caz among my names.

Let’s not forget
How I can pen
Words by Nancy, Gene, and Buk:
The poems are just a ploy to f…

So many names I do enjoy,
I’m sorry that I just employ
Romantic words to gain your trust
To fool you when it’s just a bust.
Update: I can’t read this because I’m blocked. But please don’t report it! It’s too funny for words and will amuse me for days. Just send me updates.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer...
Update 2: Just to put this poem in perspective for future generations. This is what was posted. Adeline (or am I?)... Fyi: Four users all the same person? And they are: Not just me Mandi (something) Adeline_cosine And the latest discovery, quiet_confessions All four are the same crazy lady never stops harrassing... show more Just to put this poem in perspective for future generations.
This is what was posted. Adeline (or am I?)...

Fyi: Four users all the same person?

And they are:
Not just me
Mandi (something)
Adeline_cosine
And the latest discovery, quiet_confessions

All four are the same crazy lady never stops harrassing me

Additional Details
She's extremely intelligent and dangerous. She'll make up lies and try to use them to manipulate me. Her goal is to trick/manipulate/bully me into loving her. She'll say ANYTHING to control me.

"Don't you remember when I said...." when she never said that etc.

Her alter-egos are very convincing.

Be warned.
Update 3: WHAT WONDERFUL ANSWERS! I'm screaming at you because I wanted you to know it was me again, yes, me HD... Darn, I blew my cover again. What a great sense of humor you all enjoy... unfortunately, the only word that sprang sprung springed into my mind to rhyme with humor was tumor. This is my 7th month... show more WHAT WONDERFUL ANSWERS! I'm screaming at you because I wanted you to know it was me again, yes, me HD... Darn, I blew my cover again. What a great sense of humor you all enjoy... unfortunately, the only word that sprang sprung springed into my mind to rhyme with humor was tumor. This is my 7th month anniversary on Y!AP, and I was so honored to have a conspiracy devoted to me. And TR and 7 and the rest, I've been totally boggled by identities on this site. Mine was one of the only ones I was sure of, and now, I question that.
Update 4: BA is awarded in absentia to Synopsis and Philip's answer to Quiet Confessions. Synopsis: Carey is probably disoriented and confused by being desired by so many women simultaneously. Philip Duck: He will just have to get used to it. YA Poetry is a great place to meet girls eh ? @Synopsis : it's the cross... show more BA is awarded in absentia to Synopsis and Philip's answer to Quiet Confessions.
Synopsis: Carey is probably disoriented and confused by being desired by so many women simultaneously.

Philip Duck: He will just have to get used to it.
YA Poetry is a great place to meet girls eh ?

@Synopsis : it's the cross we have to bear n'est-ce pas ?