Top 5 least favourite actors?
Sorry about the TD's. Trolls
- LoganLv 78 years agoBest Answer
hey Liam :)
Adam Sandler he is just annoying, and truly not funny
Sylvester Stallone he really cant act, but he can throw a punch
Kelly Le Brock just because she looks good does not mean she can act , and she is horrible
Stephen Segal I say he is right up there with "Rocky"
Adrienne Barbeau The only acting jobs she had was because of her husband John Carpenter, I love his films but she is not a great actress.
This is my opinion and how I feel about these particular actors
Have a great day, missed you ((Liam))
- David BLv 78 years ago
He can't act, plain and simple. He isn't a good talk show host either, and he couldn't perform on SNL without the help of cue cards and without ruining the sketch by breaking up laughing.
Stop the middle aged man grinning and whinning like an 11 year old boy routine. Low brow humor is not high quality acting.
Wow....He can arch an eyebrow and smirk at the same time. He is annoying to watch and listen to.
He is a method actor...He has two methods: smiling and not smiling.
Worse than Cruise......He only has the not smiling style down. That constant pained expression on his face fails to move me.
- elo10versLv 68 years ago
In no particular order :
Angelina Jolie : too much self confidence and self esteem. And why should we care about her private life?
Robert Pattinson : he already thinks he's the best, but how many (interesting?) movies has he been part of? And he's really not that attractive.
Keira Knightley : always thought she had weight problems and was sick, and can't say I like her acting.
Gerard Depardieu : too busy being rude (and drunk) lately to concentrate on movies.
Kate Winslet : looks like she would say anything to be under the spotlight.
sorry if you do like those actors, it's only my own opinion...
- WillLv 58 years ago
My entire top 5 least favourite actors is Tom Cruise.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 8 years ago
1. Angelina Jolie ( I think I don't need to explain)
2. Tom Cruise ( cute but no talent whatsoever)
3. usually don't think about bad things so I don't remember anymore
oh right, Sarah Jessica Parker. I mean really? I wish at least she had an average look, no look no talent and ridiculous voice
- Anonymous8 years ago
(the other two I can't think of)
- 8 years ago
Hey Liam! :D
1) Eddie Murphy. There comes a point where you should really stop playing multiple characters in movies (I really don't find anything appealing in a movie where you're playing 5 different characters in five different fat-suits) and there's certain actors who, as they get older, take movies less seriously and pick roles as if they're blindly shooting darts at scripts, crossing their fingers hoping for the best (Nick Cage). Also, Cameron Diaz seems like she's doing that lately. Murphy to me, only truly showed his talent in "Dreamgirls" and that will I think be the only highlight of his career.
2) I cannot stand Heigl, I cringe/feel embarrassed FOR her when I see her "acting" in trailers and movies.
3) Nick Nolte (he's an okay actor and sometimes I feel sorry for him because I'm sure he really tries...but ugh /i can't get past that voice! The voice that sounds like metal in a blender). He made me realise how much of a difference a performer's voice makes in a film...
4) Channing Tatum the male version of Katherine Heigl.
5) Megan Fox - but no one is really expecting her to act anyway. She is hired for the apparent "sex appeal" but at least she slightly delivers on that part otherwise she would've been my no. 1 pick.
- 8 years ago
Julia Roberts(her lips are always eskew, camera always pans in on them)
Sarah Jessica Parker(looks like a horse)
Nicholas cage(what he does with his lips and his speech patterns)
Kate in Lost(she constantly strikes a pose at the camera looking distressed)
The frodo character(constantly in distress)
- KatLv 58 years ago
Will Ferrell - Not a fan of his comedy
Adam Sandler - again, not a fan of comedy and his annoying voice!
Daniel Craig - Seems a bit up his own ****
Charlie Sheen - For obvious reasons... plus he's a **** actor
Steven Segal - Also up his own ****! such a dick...
- 8 years ago
Keanu Reeves (I ONLY like him in Matrix)
George Clooney (I just don't like him, everyone else does, probably for his looks)
Steven Seagal (The worst!)