How can I lose weight without moving?

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep. ):

Best Answer

you're a pretty good troll...

• Faith

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

im truly sorry. i saw this documentary of this guy who had the same condition.. i almost cried a little it was really sad. but theres nothing really other than drugs.

You need to consult your doctor since we know nothing about your medical conditions.

spongebob. seriously 12 yr olds cant be on here

You're not very good at this.

please please see a doctor, i mean i cant gain much weight because i am a vegetarian so yea.