Equal Shared House Property in a will between two people. One is renting without the others permission.?

My Dad and Uncle own a equal share in my deceased grandma's home as stated in the will.. Can my uncle be the tenant and rent it to other people without my dads permission? He doesn't communicate with my dad at all because they have no brotherly relationship... My uncle was also the carer and holds... show more My Dad and Uncle own a equal share in my deceased grandma's home as stated in the will..
Can my uncle be the tenant and rent it to other people without my dads permission? He doesn't communicate with my dad at all because they have no brotherly relationship... My uncle was also the carer and holds responsibility of the will as he quickly took the main lead as the person in charge... The house has been there for nearly 3 years now..... I do not know if he is illegally renting it by taking cash in hand (If that's illegal or not?) .. My farther has been to a solicitor who sent a letter to my uncles home stating that the will states an equal share in the home and my dad is free to participate in selling it when uncle is ready,, but he doesnt want to and I am thinking uncle just wants my dad to suffer until he ages and dies.