why Google plus important in SEO?

why Google plus important in SEO?

Favorite Answer

How Google plus work??

It’s nothing much to do with the SEO, but is good to make your website at the top of Google. How you do that:

1) first select your targeted website.

2) Open a Google+ profile.

3) Now try to add lots of people in the Circle.

4) Wait for they follow back you.

5) Now what you do is just +1 your website.

6) Result????

The result is whenever the people who have followed you searches any term related to your niche; they see your website at the top of Google.

Google plus is not so much important in SEO. It only a way to present your business on one another Social networking channel. It doesn't help so much in SEO.

I don't feel it's much important in terms of social networking. but I think that Google will give a higher search ranking to the website that has received more Google+ from viewers.

For greatest WEB OPTIMIZATION results I suggest utilizing Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Using that software I have positioned my web page to very first page of Google on a extremely high aggressive search phrase.