Poll of Characteristics. (Girls and Boys are welcome to Answer)?

In the name of science and a little fun I would like to know what you look for within the other sex. Aka. Personality traits, Physical Traits, and Anything else. Just give me some simple descriptive words like: Skinny, Buff, Brown Hair, etc... Anything. Im creating a graph and seeing what each gender likes the best... show more In the name of science and a little fun I would like to know what you look for within the other sex. Aka. Personality traits, Physical Traits, and Anything else. Just give me some simple descriptive words like: Skinny, Buff, Brown Hair, etc... Anything. Im creating a graph and seeing what each gender likes the best within the other. If you wish to answer I would like you to do this:

Gender: Male(Since I'm a Guy)
Description of what I like in girls: Funny, Outgoing, Happy, Blonde or Red Hair, Shy at times, Short, Overall Nice. (This is just a description of my GF, and Yes you can describe anyone including loved ones."
Also, Gay and Homosexuals can poll to. That just adds more interest to my graph. Also i'm not anti homo so im not going to make fun of you I have alot of gay friends.