Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

should daniel bryan do a parody of this mcdonalds commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJOIqVAD-s

Youtube thumbnail

"Give me that salad ahh give me that salad....what if that was you getting punch by Rocky on that wall you wouldn't be lauging at all.....bababaaaa i'm not lovin' it....ahh"

• Favorite Answer

Or, Daniel can be featured in a McDonalds Comedic Commercial like this:

Employer: What would you want sir?

Daniel Bryan: Can I have the Premium Bacon Ranch Salad?

Employer: No problem. That will be $2.45.

Daniel Bryan: Ok cool.

(Daniel Bryan sits down in a chair)

Employer: Would you like some mayonaise with that?

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

(Police comes and captures Daniel Bryan and he leaves the restaurant).

That would be funny, but I also like your idea.

i've got been very skeptic, yet i think of i will area with you. i will take the risk. a million. there replaced into that company WWE web page you had. 2. i think WWE can and could use the internet to fool the followers. I bear in strategies the Vince McMahon loss of life element the place they published it on the information and had photos of folk putting vegetation on the pinnacle quarters. So i be conscious of they are going to bypass that far. Cena is yet a puppet for WWE attempting to income the fan's sympathy. 3. i haven't heard any information from different companies, which might ought to be probably criminal for finding out to purchase Bryan fired. It had to the two be the sponsors or Linda's marketing campaign. Its all been nameless e-mails and supplies. even though it questions me, why develop Benoit? (i'm nevertheless somewhat skeptic) 4. i ought to had swore he has a ninety days no compete clause, yet he's wrestling in the indies already, something WWE would enable in the event that they have been below settlement. So, i desire you win the wager. I too desire its kayfabe. and don't depart. I hear your a robust consumer. Starred.