Isabella asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Will I be forced back into the psych ward?

I'm 14 years old and have been in the psych ward twice already. One time for suicidal thoughts and the second time for an attempt. I really do want to get help but I'm tired of the psych ward. I have finals for school and everything is stressful. If I tell my therapist about this, will she force me to go back? I can't let my family find out because I don't want to stress them out!

• Naguru
    Best Answer

I am really sorry to hear your present predicament. If you really want some wonders to happen, please start praying honestly, sincerely and earnestly with ardent devotion. Prayer does lot of wonders in life like a miracle. You will get whatever you wish for.

Source(s): own

Try telling your therapist that you don't want to go back to the hospital. Sometimes going too much can cause dependence on the hospital. You are young and have barely started life. If you are depressed you can try making friends or finding an activity or sport that you like.

• Frank

If you're stressed and need help, your therapist can help you.

If you tell your therapist that you're planning to kill yourself, you will end up in the psych ward again.

If i were you, I'd just go to a big *** cliff, tie a rope around a tree stump drink poison set my self on fire, put that rope noose around my neck and- Damn it, why am I always such a freak. Well just don't tell them anything that may sound crazy or suicidal and they won't force you. They shouldn't be able to. It goes against someones rights.

Source(s): I'm 15 btw.

You need to ask your therapist to know the answer. I cannot answer for your therapist.