"God" terminates pregnancies...?

...so why is there such a problem with abortion?

Miscarriage is the most common type of pregnancy loss, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Studies reveal that anywhere from 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

um.... you didnt note the nearly 30% of fertilized eggs that never implant in the uterine wall

between miscarriage and failure to implant one study concluded that 53% of all fertilized eggs never make it to birth of alive child.

Source(s): i have asked about this issue with the prolife types and have yet to get a good answer. good luck.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The correct medical term for miscarriage is natural abortion!

• 3 years ago

My standpoint is that this. In an ectopic being pregnant, a fertilized egg has implanted exterior the uterus. The egg settles in the fallopian tubes in better than ninety 5% of ectopic pregnancies. None of those factors has as lots area or nurturing tissue as a uterus for a being pregnant to strengthen. because of the fact the fetus grows, it is going to ultimately burst the organ that includes it. this would reason severe bleeding and endanger the mum's life. A classical ectopic being pregnant would not grow to be a stay start. Therefor, if the toddler can't survive, each and every thing and something ought to be finished to maintain the mum. A women individuals would not ask for an ectopic being pregnant. Nor can she reason herself to have one. Terminating an ectopic being pregnant, and a primary being pregnant are 2 countless issues. The ectopic, there is not any risk of the toddler residing. So i do no longer think of it might make a difference. yet a classic being pregnant, that toddler is coming up, transforming into, residing. via the time maximum women individuals discover out they are pregnant, the midsection is already beating. Therefor they could be killing something residing. In an ectopic being pregnant, the toddler would not be residing, or would not proceed residing. it is gloomy, even even though it is two countless issues. many women individuals do no longer seem on the main factors of each and every thing. My chum went to a doctor and that they instructed her she had an ectopic being pregnant. yet she did no longer desire the toddler bumped off. presently she found out that one well being care provider made a great mistake. the toddler replaced into transforming into in the uterus and had she of gotten the abortion, nicely issues would have long previous very badly, and she or he ought to of killed her toddler. the toddler and her are the two very healthful. Its merely very arguable. I constantly propose a 2nd docs opinion. :]

• Evan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Any bets on the first answerer claiming "God has the right to do it, we don't" ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

That is not a valid argument. You need to come up with something better.

Here is why I say your logic is flawed:

People die every day and still murder isn't legal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.