What search engine has a "search within results" feature?

I am ready to pull out my hair trying to find anything of substance with any search engine.

Google became number one because they had the "search within results" feature. I know they claim it "really did nothing" it is just simply adding more keywords. I know better, it did refine the search and I used to be able to find things I was looking for. But that's been a long time and I want to find things again, not pull out my hair. Some Russian search engine yandex.com has a search within results, but I was looking for something based in a less hacker dominated country...

What search engine has the search within results feature??? Something that is not partnered with Google like Yahoo is. I don't want to see ad pages I want relevant content. I am not impressed by how many google adsense thingies they have on their pages I want contenttt..

Hep me find it.

Favorite Answer

.

At this point in time, it looks like Yandex is your only choice. They are the leading internet company in Russia, operating the most popular search engine and the most visited website, so it would appear that risk is minimal.

Hackers are not likely to get access to your computer through your connection to a search engine. You do have a good firewall in place, right? And a virus scanner?

For those unfamiliar with Yandex, http://www.yandex.com/ will get you to their search page. Yes, it's in English. A checkbox for "Search within results" appears right under the search bar on the first page of results.

It's the only game in town...

.

Source(s): . Experience... .