Congratulations To The Boston Celtics On Winning Game 7?

But the look on their faces in particularly the celtic players looked like a face of concern

The fans were more happy and confident than the players were at the end

Do they know that there is a great chance they'll get clobbered by Miami?

I'm not a celtic hater whatsoever i'm just calling it how i see(lil wayne) they lost bradley so that means nobody to defend wade and they already struggle scoring. Ray Allen didn't hit a 3 til late in the game.

So the question is, did the Celtics want to play the Heat? As in are they scared of them you think? Honest question

Favorite Answer

Congrats to the Celtics AND to Philly. That was such a hard fought series and I give credit to the rookies in philly. They're a great team with a great coach with great potential in the future.

I think this game may have been slow offensively for both teams bc it was game 7. The last game got them both a bit nervous. Philly proved to the boston vets that they have fought back and i'm sure boston was thinking that Philly may have a chance at beating them.

I think Heat vs. cetlics will be a great match-off!! I'm very excited!!

They think just because Heat loss in the reg season they'll lose in the playoffs.

• No wy. Celtics will win.