Indianapolis 500 scalpers?

I was wondering how cheap can the tickets get like 10 minutes before the race or right at the start or a little after with scalpers. Up until today, i thought i had tickets, only to find out that they fell through. I know before the race scalpers can get pretty expensive, but how about just before the race? What price range could i be looking at?

Favorite Answer

less than face value if you get real lucky

Call ticket hub or one of those places dont buy from street scalpers I know someone who dropped $500 on Pro Football tickets and they were fake.

Call the track to see if any tickets are still available. You will be assured that the tickets are genuine. Some of the people outside of the track will try to sell cheap tickets, but they are counterfeit.

• Shakah

Your going to have to ask them bums that sit outside the race track peddling tickets outside. i have no clue how much they charge. It varies bum by bum but be careful because in some states it's illegal to by scalped tickets and they might sell you a fake to rip you off.

Source(s): Used to work for a major league baseball team and seen how the scalpers hustle. I never snitched on them partly because I was to tired after work to turn around and tell security and on top of that they were legally allowed to scalp as long as they weren't on the ballparks property.
  • D B

If you wait until it starts or if it really looks like rain you can get a good deal.