Which songs sound like Phil Collins' 'Another Day in Paradise?'?

I keep hearing this song on the radio, or which is used as a backing track for an advert or something, with a very similar rhythm to what is used in Phil Collins' 'Another Day in Paradise' from 0:33 to 1:09. Does anyone know any songs which sound similar to this one?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Below is a track list from Phil Collins greatest hits. His sound is pretty consistent, so you should like them all. He was also with Genesis before he went solo. Click the below link to find some of the better known songs by Genesis. Chris de Burgh is also known to have worked with Phil Collins and some of his songs are similar. I also gave you a track list of his greatest hits.

PHIL COLLINS GREATEST HITS TRACK LIST:

1. "Another Day in Paradise" Phil Collins

2. "True Colors" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Billy Steinberg, Tom Kelly

3. "Easy Lover" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Phil Collins, Philip Bailey, Nathan East

4. "You Can't Hurry Love" Holland-Dozier-Holland

5. "Two Hearts" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Phil Collins, Lamont Dozier

6. "I Wish It Would Rain Down" Phil Collins

7. "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Phil Collins 3:25

8. "Something Happened on the Way to Heaven" Phil Collins, Daryl Stuermer

9. "Separate Lives" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Stephen Bishop

10. "Both Sides of the Story" Phil Collins

11. "One More Night" Phil Collins

12. "Sussudio" Phil Collins

13. "Dance into the Light" Phil Collins

14. "A Groovy Kind of Love" (Never before available on a Phil Collins album) Toni Wine, Carole Bayer Sager (The Mindbenders)

15. "In the Air Tonight" Phil Collins

16. "Take Me Home" Phil Collins

CHRIS DE BURGH GREATEST HITS TRACK LIST:

1) DON'T PAY THE FERRYMEN.

2) THE ECSTACSY OF FLIGHT.

3) THE TRAVELLER.

4) SHIP TO SHORE.

5) FLYING HOME.

6) SATIN GREEN SHUTTERS.

7) A SPACEMAN CAME TRAVELLING.

8) SPANISH TRAIN

9) HIGH ON EMOTION

10) BORDERLINE

11) LONELY SKY

12) IN A COUNTRY CHURCHYARD

13) PATRICIA THE STRIPPER

14) WAITING FOR THE HURRICANE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.