What are some facts about Scotty mccreery?

I'm going to try to meet him when I see him in concert, so I am going to make him a present. In going to do a basket of some things that remind me of him or that he likes. I don't want to get him food because most of the time celebrities aren't allowed to eat the food that they get just in case someone poisoned it lol but so far I am going to get two personalized dog collars for his two dogs, a cross necklace, a soccer for dummies book, and idk what else to get him PLEASE HELP :) thanks

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Some facts and quotes.

Birthday: October 9, 1993

From: Garner, North Carolina

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Parents Names: Judy and Michael McCreery

Scotty McCreery is a quarter Puerto Rican. His grandmother is from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Pets: 2 Bischon Frise's dogs, Becky and Junior

Auditioning Town: Milwaukee, WI (age 16)

Favorite Movie: The Rookie

Favorite Cereal: Cap'n Crunch and/or Lucky Charms

Favorite Candy: Starburst and/or Tootsie Rolls

Favorite Desert: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream

Favorite Quote: Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Favorite Sport: Baseball

He's played guitar since he was 10.

What he misses about his hometown: "Really miss looking uo at the stars every night before bed.." "I miss bojangles so much!!! All I want is a large SWEET tea, and a boberry biscuit!"

His thoughts on the Beverly Hills Mansion: "when we moved in yesterday the first thing I did was kiss the grass cause it's all oncrete in hwood!"

His dream song to perform: Long Black Train by Josh Turner

To unwind after a performance: He sits on the couch and watches sportscenter

If he could perform with any singer or group it would be: "Josh Turner, Randy Travis or George Strait. All of these men "are" country music and they've shaped it into what it is today."

Random Quotes (mostly from Twitter):

"Just got woken up by a loud door slam and the lights turnin on.. I thought Id already locked the doors and turned the lights down low?"

"My mom says I had a normal voice until I was about 12-13 and then she said, and I quote "it just fell off a cliff" hahaha"

"As a young kid I aspired to be an astronaut. My

brain weren't astronaut material though"

On girls: "They're all beautiful"

"I've never said this word before...but this is gonna be so DOPE!"

"My favorite type of music to sing is Country and my favorite type of music to listen to is Country.. all the time"

"Oh man, I sing in the shower all the time. But I'm a car person. I'm pumping the music up, and looking at my neighbors, and we're singing along on the highway. I love singing in the car, it makes me feel good."

Question: if you couldn't sing, what talent would you most like to have?

Answer: "I would like to be abnormally smart. Smart enough to be an astronaut."

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm going to try to meet him when I see him in concert, so I am going to make him a present. In going to do a basket of some things that remind me of him or that he likes. I don't want to get him food because most of the time celebrities aren't allowed to eat the food that they get just...

Source(s): facts scotty mccreery: https://bitly.im/4N1pO

hes a cutiepie!!! Every guy loves candy and cds

• Linda

He has a great voice