Did you know that we could get rid of our debt simply by scrapping Medicaid, Welfare and Public Schools?

Yep we could actually save the country. Medicaid is the number one problem and some tards came up with Romneycare and Obamacare to save such a despicable program. Oh that ain't solving nothing at all. As a matter of fact its like trying to put out a fire with kerosene.

Welfare is what I consider to be even worse cause its the combination of the whole Socialist programs we have on the books. The thought of paying people to sit on their butts and make more money than someone who works is just plain stupid. Remember money is not just paper. Money is the measure of what you have, make and get from the Government plus other sources. This includes housing, food and everything you own and the Government gives you.

That public education system is probably most likely the easiest to fix. School vouchers for those who can't afford to take their kids to schools should be used instead of public education. Private schools do a far better and much more superior job than public schools. What we can do to make sure that private schools are up to snuff is publish a ratings system online and we could also send that ratings system to parents to help them decide which school their kids should go to. The ratings can be done by anyone including the government.

The facts are here and they are hard to ignore. Also cutting the military spending to the point that we only have a defensive force rather than an offensive force would also reduce our debt and even get rid of the debt. We already pass the world in military might by leaps and bounds. Plus we have nuclear weapons to destroy the world twice over.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/year_spending_...

Who said we can't do it. Ron Paul already has a plan.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-pla...

@Arthur- I agree with you. Ron Paul's plan is not the only one we could use to solve our problems. We could use other plans along with Ron Paul's. Remember Ron Paul's plan is only one plan and we could use other plans to get rid of our debt. I just showed his plan cause unlike the others he does have a plan.

Favorite Answer

We could also eliminate our debt by making Wall Street pay a 10% sales tax on it's $140 trillion in transactions, ending corporate welfare, the wars, foreign aid, closing most if not all of the 1000 plus military installations on foreign soil. Add ending tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires as well as corporations that export jobs. Not only is the debt gone, so is the deficit.

Funny how the cons never push any of this. My guess is it simply does not "punish" the poorest Americans enough.

Actually, you wouldn't.

Because, when the old and feeble died, they would spread diseases and you'll kill of all those people that actually pay tax !

Given that 70% of debtors are from doctors bills, then you'll have a huge increase in sick , as people can't afford to pay bills, then the cost of drugs go up and then only the extremelty wealthy will get ANY coverage.

Given you would only have slave like employees (as you've stopped educating them), you'd lose all your lower paid jobs to China and India, please note that both these countries have state education !! You liv ein fantasy world if you believe that a whole new collection of private schools will fill the gaps, all that will happen is you'll get more generalised teachers (no actual expertise), who are cheaper and a large amount fo th epopulaiton who will have NO edcuation whatso ever...like your halthcare !!

BUT please go ahead, you'll do europe a favour.

If the Left is the social gathering it is extra increasing the dep. to apply it on different international locations, then confident. Throwing money at foreign places coverage and calling it compassion is a strategies off. additionally, it is not as though the US can help each and every guy or woman interior the US for my area. the US could run out of money. The economic equipment has constantly been run via enterprise, at the same time as the government manages. it is the way it particularly works maximum suitable, and it is how international locations excel.

• ?

Perhaps I'm wrong here, but I don't believe Dr. Paul has ever been for getting rid of public education. He has been against federal interference in public education. I have never heard him say anything about state run schools.

I could get rid of this sore ankle if I cut my leg off too, there is such a thing as reform. No doubt there is a problem, but you aren't going to fix it with no education. Safety net is that, not a hammock. Repair, not refuse.

This nation would not survive such an uncivil society. Please...move to Somalia...do not turn my country into Somalia...

• Athena

Nothing is as easy to fix as those who soap box would like us to believe.

• null

i think christian for life is stepheng

i shoal do