育霖 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

有些英文問題 誰可以幫我解答??

1. The c______________ is called theship of the desert.2. Jim got a s________________t______________ from the police because he drove too fast.3. Alice was f_____________ NT$6,000for speeding.4. You can’t drive without ad______________ l_______________.5. The opportunity of working abroadreally a______________ to Betty. She is very interested in it.6. Make sure your passport isv___________ for more than six month.7. There are some excellent tourp_____________ to the North Pole. 8. Are you interested ins_______________? It’s very exciting when you jump out of a helicopter. 9. Gym, swimming pool, and movietheater are f____________s in this hotel.10. A: I’d like to rent a two-door a______________for a week. How much will that be? B: The daily r_____________ is 55 euros. Ifyou rent it for a week, it’s 350 euros, which includes unlimited m______________.You just need to make sure to return the car with a f_____________t_____________ of gas.11. I wonder what time we can get tothe s_______________ shop. I want to buy some gifts for my family.12. Don’t forget to keep ther_______________ after you buy these gifts because you can get a t___________r______________ at the airport.

恩@@"好的!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. The camel is called the ship of the desert.2. Jim got a speeding ticket from the police because he drove too fast.3. Alice was fined NT$6,000 for speeding.4. You can’t drive without a driving licence.5. The opportunity of working abroad is really attractive to Betty. She is very interested in it.6. Make sure your passport is valid for more than six months.7. There are some excellent tour projects to the North Pole. 8. Are you interested in sky-serfing? It’s very exciting when you jump out of a helicopter. 9. Gym, swimming pool, and movietheater are facilities in this hotel.10. A: I’d like to rent a two-door automobile for a week. How much will that be? B: The daily rental is 55 euros. If you rent it for a week, it’s 350 euros, which includes unlimited mileage. You just need to make sure to return the car with a full tank of gas.11. I wonder what time we can get to the souvenir shop. I want to buy some gifts for my family.12. Don’t forget to keep the receipt after you buy these gifts because you can get a tax refund at the airport.

2012-05-26 17:48:29 補充:

費心為您答題, 請勿移除問題哦!

Source(s): *Infinito = 無極*