What do liberals do when they hear Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams?

Do they implode? Stand with their mouth open and just stare blankly? Start making awkward glances at the ground? Flail their limbs wildly and run away? What do they do? I've only seen liberals interact with them in debates, and they usually cower and cry.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For libbies, ANYTHING that does not agree with their limited, little word-view simply does NOT EXIST. Therefore, Sowell and Williams do not exist, so they do not hear them at all.

“I support the two party system… one on Friday night, and one on Saturday night.” -- HeeHaw

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

• 8 years ago

All people who are really on the inside of this whole thing know that nearly all politicians in the know are good buddies on the same side and just pretend to hate each other. It is us who are the real enemies. But seriously, if a liberal hears the words "Thomas Sowell" or "Walter Williams" they ask for the guy at the counter to make one for them too. "Shaken not stirred".

Source(s): Your Motherboard.
  • 8 years ago

Since I would never base my opinion on what other people might say or do.I don't care what they say or do!

As far as I am concerned until a conservative admits Bush willfully compromised national security by ignoring terrorism until 9/11/2001 I don't have a whole lot of respect for them!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ERs see a spike in cerebral blowouts from Leftists torn between defending a person in a politically protected group and launching unconditional, all out war against effective conservatives

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

A basic education in economics does not a genius make.

• 8 years ago

Different reactions. Many stick their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA. Most just call them liars. Libs are not much on debating because they know they would loose.

• 8 years ago

Never heard of them?

But I love debate, especially if there is an opportunity to be informed beyond party rhetoric, which can be exciting, but not more so than learning.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Why would I "implode" because someone disagrees with me? What a dumb question and assumption on your part.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Since they are columnists I read their columns.

I don't Ex- or Implode.

• 8 years ago

Crumble into feta position and whimper. Following that they go into an enraged ad hominem attack on them. In other words, the usual thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.