Cold sore and dry/red/burning rash on face?

Last week on Friday I got this cold sore. I don't know which stage I am in but it looks like it's starting to scab. Now.. a few days ago right after I used cleaning facial products my face got this rash you can't see it well on the pic but it's dry,with white bumps and it's red,itchy with... show more Last week on Friday I got this cold sore. I don't know which stage I am in but it looks like it's starting to scab. Now.. a few days ago right after I used cleaning facial products my face got this rash you can't see it well on the pic but it's dry,with white bumps and it's red,itchy with burning sensation. I don't know if this is because of the cold sore, or because of the cleansing product (but ive used it before and never got this)..

Can it be a sign of eczema which i thought ive had before since i have a severe dandruff problem.. idk but this is driving me crazy my face burns can i put petroleum jelly or a facial moisturizer?
please helpp :(

Pic:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33u2ud3&s=6

(Sorry, I know the picture is gross)
Update: Btw, I am a virgin and never done oral sex either before anyone makes any std's assumptions
Update 2: the picture doesn't show the rash well.. it's a bit more red and dry in person :/