How is this uncommon name?

Yuna Isis for a girl?

Favorite Answer

No name is wrong and Yuna has a very moon like feel to it - very nice.

What about the actress Una Stubbs - has she done badly in life? No way. Do not listen to negativity, it's a pretty name.

Isis is a good name, but Yuna sounds a little bit made up :/

Isis is beautiful and reminds me of a fairytale character (in a good way)

Yuna is fine but I think Luna Isis would be really cute(: I means moon

I can never understand why any parent wants to start a kid off at the bottom of the stack by giving them a strange azz name. Why would you do that? Don't you like the Child?

Its not about You, its your Child's name. So don't get stupid using your child to 'make a statement' or being so weak and thoughtless you allow your ego into the decision; just don't, really. It is not about You.

@Giana; How irrational and self centered you are....Babies grow up to become individuals; they are not Pets, they are not Property. And there is nothing 'nice' about some strange and lame Unique name you saddled them with...For the Child it is a life sentence.

unlike the person who answered right before me...I happen to think it is about YOU. It's your baby and if you like the name then go for it. I think it's a beautiful name and Im sure there is a story or meaning behind it. I hate common names because there is nothing unique about them :)

It's ridiculous. Pa is correct in his assessment.