Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 8 years ago

How do you cure Sweaty Hands at Home? any treatment?

I Have Sweaty Palms. i hate it because every time someone tells me to give them high five i feel embarrassed because my hands slips off and everything. Please if you know a treatment that i can do at home please answer. i say home because I'm just a 17 year old kid.

Favorite Answer

keep in a ziplock bag paper towel in pocket and when nessary wipe! wash hands at home often this will help some. it shoud change as you get older the body goes though stages like this I did too from cold feet to trouble sleeping and other stuff but it does change for some, some have it for rest of life everyone is different. you could try coconut oil on hands it seems to help fix "skin" embalances I had extreme oily skin since age 12 and the coconut oil (I showerd with it) seemed to fix that issue! so you could try that it might help. sorry I wasn't much help :(

Hi there,

Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest. Sweating helps the body stay cool. In most cases, it is perfectly natural. People sweat more in warm temperatures, when they exercise, or in response to situations that make them nervous, angry, embarrassed, or afraid.

Excessive sweating occurs without such triggers. Persons with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands. The uncontrollable sweating can lead to significant discomfort, both physical and emotional. When excessive sweating affects the hands, feet, and armpits, it is called primary or focal hyperhidrosis. In most cases, no cause can be found. It seems to run in families.

If the sweating occurs as a result of another medical condition, it is called secondary hyperhidrosis. The sweating may be all over the body or it may be in one area.

In both cases you'll find on this site some good tips to solve your problem: http://hyperhidrosis.toptips.org

Cheers.

There was a segment on Dr. Oz, on that, and a woman was his guest who had that problem, and so see, adults also go through it. god to his show on Internet and look up that subject..he had lots of remedies.

Source(s): I trust Dr. Oz, and hope to pick up one of his recent books soon as I get to a real good Book store.