Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

What do you think about the R.P.M. Fords qualifying 1,2, for the Coca-Cola 600?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • D B
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's great to see them up front but like everyone else said they will fade . Probably both end up in the teens.

• Sherry
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Congratulations to Richard Petty Motor Sports, but Team Penske will win the Indy 500 and then the Coca-Cola 600.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

ok, i'm going to answer. How a pair of excellent 5 or 5 drivers you will see interior the best 10. that's difficult to to guess against Jimmie Johnson as winner, notwithstanding i'd decide to be certain somebody new with a win this twelve months, yet regardless of that i think of he has the sting for winner. 4 different drivers who will end in good 10: Mark Martin, Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick, and Matt Kenseth. Out of those drivers i think of Mark Martin has the main suitable shot at spoiling JJ's day. ;) seek for Tony Stewart, Jeff Burton, Greg Biffle, Jeff Gordon, and Kyle Busch to additionally be very sturdy. Engine failure ought to throw a monkey wrench interior the entire race. some drivers are over drawn on the luck financial employer. ( As ole' DW would say) somebody suggestions-blowing is going to have a tough luck day, it consistently happens interior the six hundred. additionally somebody who has had a tough luck twelve months is often bitten. Like I stated it consistently happens that way.

• 9 years ago

It was nice to see and a breath of fresh air. Don't know if Almirola is ready to pull off a 600 win but Ambrose has been very fast the last couple weeks. Definitely a dark horse for winning on Sunday.

Source(s): My own eyes and ears...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

the 43 will sink like a rock at the drop of the green flag, and the 9 will hang in the top 10 for most of the first 500 miles prompting DW to just about cream all over himself proclaiming how "he's got a real shot at this thing" before he fades and everyone forgets about him during that last 100 miles. if you're asking if we are impressed that they qualified on the front row, the answer is no. qualifying is not racing, it don't mean squat

• mbl
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I say, let's see where they're at after 600 miles. Qualifying says absolutely nothing about what will happen on race day.

• 9 years ago

Not much. Six hundred miles is a lot of racing. I don't see Almirola staying up front more than 60 of them. Ambrose might run pretty well though.

• 9 years ago

Makes me wonder about their engines lasting the whole 600 miles!

• Sonata
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Agree with it being like a breathe of fresh air. Good job RPM.

• 9 years ago

I saw that, great to see Eric in the 43 sitting pretty on the pole! Awesome job congrats RPM!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.