Where can I buy dvd's or blu rays of Jackie Chan's earlier movies?

Some movies I'd like to buy(not a complete list, just some that can give you an idea of what I'm looking for), are:

The Drunken Master

Fearless Hyena 1 and 2

Snake in Eagle's Shadow

The Young Master

Project A

The Police Story series

The Armour of God series

Dragons Forever

and so forth, you get the idea. Pretty much most of his movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I would either want English dubbed versions with Jackie speaking the English parts(not necessary though, could be someone else), or them speaking the original language with English subtitles. Basically, some form of English in the movie, so I can understand it, whether by subtitles of overdubs.

I know there are places online where you can watch the movies, or even download them, but I want to buy the films to have in my collection. Even if you know a site that is selling just 1 or 2 of his movies. I have become a Jackie Chan addict the last few weeks, so to speak, and have been trying to locate websites, stores, etc that sell his movies, but to no avail so far. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Ebay, Amazon(shopping sites)etc.

Download them off torrent.-Faster and cheaper way

I bought Inglourious Basterds about a week ago at Wal-Mart, and Master and Commander with Good Will Hunting to help start my collection last time I went to Best Buy. I'm not so sure how far I'm going to get on a collection because I have other things to spend money on, but we'll see. 1: ^^ 2: I don't have any plans 3. Probably not that you haven't seen, at least not at the top of my head. BQ: Saw Safe House a week ago and it seemed cool, but I was a little drunk so my opinion might have been off a little. Anything with Denzel is usually pretty cool. BQ2: 1. Moonrise Kingdom 2. Prometheus 3. Django Untamed 4. Lincoln 5. The Dark Knight Rises 6. Inside Llewyn Davis 7. The Hobbit 8. Skyfall 9. Cogan's Trade 10. The Silver Linings Playbook BQ3: I watched The Fountain a month or two ago. BQ4: Not recently. BQ5: Hype hype hype hype hype...It'd be interesting if he turns out to be legit in the long run though.

Try this site:

www.watch-full-movies.org

amazon