Where can I buy dvd's or blu rays of Jackie Chan's earlier movies?

Some movies I'd like to buy(not a complete list, just some that can give you an idea of what I'm looking for), are: The Drunken Master Fearless Hyena 1 and 2 Snake in Eagle's Shadow The Young Master Project A The Police Story series The Armour of God series Dragons Forever and so forth, you... show more Some movies I'd like to buy(not a complete list, just some that can give you an idea of what I'm looking for), are:

The Drunken Master
Fearless Hyena 1 and 2
Snake in Eagle's Shadow
The Young Master
Project A
The Police Story series
The Armour of God series
Dragons Forever

and so forth, you get the idea. Pretty much most of his movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I would either want English dubbed versions with Jackie speaking the English parts(not necessary though, could be someone else), or them speaking the original language with English subtitles. Basically, some form of English in the movie, so I can understand it, whether by subtitles of overdubs.

I know there are places online where you can watch the movies, or even download them, but I want to buy the films to have in my collection. Even if you know a site that is selling just 1 or 2 of his movies. I have become a Jackie Chan addict the last few weeks, so to speak, and have been trying to locate websites, stores, etc that sell his movies, but to no avail so far. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!