Is B.O.B the son of T.I?

Also how old are both of them. Who is T.I. married to?

Favorite Answer

No, B.O.B's father was a pastor who disapproved of his son's choices until he realized that B.O.B was using music as a form of therapy and a creative outlet.

T.I. = (born September 25, 1980) B.O.B = (born November 15, 1988)

T.I. has been in a relationship with former Xscape member Tameka "Tiny" Cottle since 2001.[9] The couple married on July 30, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida.[112][113] Together, they have two sons: Clifford "King" Joseph Harris III, born August 25, 2004,[9][114] and Major Philant Harris, born May 16, 2008.[115][116] Their daughter Lelah Amore Harris was stillborn on March 22, 2007, six months into a complicated pregnancy.[117]

In addition, T.I. has two sons with ex-girlfriend Lashon Dixon: Domani Uriah, born in 2000, and Messiah Ya'Majesty, born in 2001. T.I. also has a daughter named Deyjah Imani, born in 2001, from another relationship.[6][118]

Through his marriage to Cottle, T.I. has one stepdaughter, Zonnique Pullins, born in 1996 to Cottle and Zonnie Zebo Pullins.

Source(s): Wikipedia.com

No B.o.B is NOT T.I.s son. B.o.B is hooked up with T.I.s system, Grand Hustle. B.o.B was born in 1988 and T.I waz born 1980.

Source(s): Brain

Yeah T.I had him at 3, they use to change each others Pampers

• ferree

Lelah Amore Harris

• Par 4

Only if T.I. had B.O.B. when he was twelve.

R u serious ..no man. I think they are not to far apart in age ...I mean for ti to be his Fahza