? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

My 'friend' totally blocked me for no reason..?

So theres this girl named 'Jane'. Jane and I had a heated argument once and she was being rude and called me mean names so I've been kinda ignoring her... we can act civilized and talk and cooperate, but we pretty much ignore each other.

Jane has a close friend named Betsy. I 've known Betsy for ages, and we've grown farther apart, but we're still nice to each other. Anyways, after my argument with Jane I blocked her on Facebook. And now, like 3 MONTHS LATER, all of a sudden Betsy blocked me. What the heck. She didn't have much of anything to do with it.

Why??? My sister thinks Jane finally got ahold of Betsys password and did it...or Betsey randomly decided to do it a looooong time after the argument.... what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Jane was probably saying stuff to Betsy that wasn't true that made her get mad and block you. Jane was just mad that you blocked her and maybe she did it 3 Months Later so it wouldn't seem so obvious as to why she (Betsy) was blocking you, because of course now you're wondering why she did it, and Jane probably wants you to be pissed off because that's just the type of person she is. She seems like a *****. I wouldn't worry about it. It's just Facebook after all, and especially since you don't know the real reason it's nothing to get so worried over.

• G R

Personally, so what!

You said that you don't really have much interaction with Betsy anymore in the first place, why do you care if she blocked you, big deal.

If you're really worried about this, talk to Betsy and see if she did block you or not.

If she did, move on and get to know other people.

• ?

Bitches be bitches. Don't waste your time on people who don't deserve it, she has control of her facebook and was probably negatively influenced by the malicious cow, Jane..or simply enough, she may have deactivated her facebook account. Whatever explanation there is, please don't waste your energy letting this get you down and focus on people who are true and loyal to you.

Why do you care? When my ex blocked me I laughed. Its nothing to get upset over. Girls are petty and dramatic.

Sleep with him