George Galloway a Muslim?

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/politi...

I know that he has tried to appeal to the Muslim community in Bradford and his party has quite pro-Islam policies. His attempts to appeal to this sect have ended up in him using some sedition. But I wouldn't think he'd take it this far... Would he?
Update: @Shawn you're ignorance amuses me. How was I being racist. I was merely saying that I wouldn't actually think he would go that far. I'm also being true when i say he was seditious, how isn't he when he says things like all those who entered Iraq should be murdered. I don't agree with that... show more @Shawn you're ignorance amuses me. How was I being racist. I was merely saying that I wouldn't actually think he would go that far. I'm also being true when i say he was seditious, how isn't he when he says things like all those who entered Iraq should be murdered. I don't agree with that war but I don't think those soldiers who are part of the army as their job should be 'killed' may be the politicians haha.
Update 2: @Baphomet No, what a preposterous comment. Religion has corrupted many people's moral calculus, why would I want to one off them. This is an interesting video though.
Update 3: @Baphomet No, what a preposterous comment. Religion has corrupted many people's moral calculus, why would I want to one off them. This is an interesting video though. George Gallaway is a very rude person, but he is quite a good speaker.
Update 4: @Jas- how is it absurd and disrespectful. The Muslim population makes up about 5% of our population a SIGNIFICANT MINORITY. I'm not talking about the rest of the world I'm talking about a specific part of the world (UK) and a specific person. Don't interpret this to your own small minded views, I... show more @Jas- how is it absurd and disrespectful. The Muslim population makes up about 5% of our population a SIGNIFICANT MINORITY. I'm not talking about the rest of the world I'm talking about a specific part of the world (UK) and a specific person. Don't interpret this to your own small minded views, I thought they taught you to read things properly when you were doing exams (this is sarcasm btw or should I make it more specific about the actual exams. GCSES? A-levels?)