What are my chances of getting into GA tech and UGA?

Im a junior and want to know if I'll have a chance at GA Tech. If not, then uga. My gpa now(after junior year) is 3.74 I got an sat score of 1960. I've taken one AP course this year and plan to take 5 next year. (was homeschooled for first 2 years and was doing religious schooling do I couldn't take ap... show more Im a junior and want to know if I'll have a chance at GA Tech. If not, then uga. My gpa now(after junior year) is 3.74 I got an sat score of 1960. I've taken one AP course this year and plan to take 5 next year. (was homeschooled for first 2 years and was doing religious schooling do I couldn't take ap courses). My sister goes to tech. Involved in a few clubs and played Jv tennis. And I plan to do some type of engineering

I just want to know what my chances are to be accepted into each of these schools. I'm a nervous wreck right now. Thank you do so much!