Is Homosexuality wrong?

I don't know where to get biblical support for the acceptance of homosexuality. "Best Answer" for the first person to help me find where in the bible it says that homosexuality in not wrong.

1 Corinthians 6:9 says that "...homosexuals...will not inherit the kingdom of heaven." This sounds like a clear condemnation of Homosexuality. Not that homosexuals cannot be forgiven, but that homosexuality is wrong.

Best Answer

If you read the old testament, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for their lack of hospitality, not homosexuality. The two cities didn't take kindly to outsiders because they feared they were going to steal their wealth.

Additionally, it is an abomination against God to eat pork and shellfish, and I know a lot of people in the Bible Belt that love gumbo.

Source(s): My grandfather is a Rabi.

Ask yourself this question...who wrote the bible? men or actually God? Men. Everyone is capable of lying and I would not believe anything that was written by strangers. Ok. you know what...I'm gonna become a priest and pretend that I talked to God and he said that he was okay with homosexuality...I'll then update the bible and there you go...I talked to God and homosexuality is now accepted, and if you believed the guys that wrote the bible, then you must certainly believe what I wrote about it. If not, then what's the difference?

You want biblical (fictional) support?

Okay, then.

The main hype about The Bible is Jesus, right?

Well, did you know he was most likely gay?

And surely no aspect of the son of God could be called "wrong."

Why do you need Biblical support?

Can't you just believe for yourself that there is no problem with being homosexual?

Source(s): Me.

homosexuality is not wrong and just because u choose this doesn't mean your going to hell i mean come on people rape, murder, and steal whats the problem with be gay,lesbian, bi. nothing is wrong with somebody choosing to be that way i mean they say that god does not allow it but in my opinion doesn't he have the power to not make us gay,lesbian or bi

No