what happens if i drink sour spoiled milk?

I'm younger than 14 btw, and i thought it was fine to drink spoiled milk because the expiration date was "june 25"

Favorite Answer

If you drink spoiled milk, your stomach would most likely feel sour. Spoiled milk will have the same effect as any other food poisoning. Symptoms include vomiting,diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Please consult your doctor at least once.

Source(s): Featured Deal

Then you would essentially have sour cream.

I think it's interesting that people freak if the milk in their fridge curdles or turns sour but does not have any reservations with eating sour cream, yogurt, cottage cheese.... Clever marketing by corporations and the government.

However, I"m not a calf, so I don't drink milk.

Spoiled milk will have the same effect as any other food poisoning. Symptoms include vomiting,diarrhea, and abdominal pain.

You probably have nothing to worry about. In the long run at least. You might throw up or get diarrhea, but I imagine that would be probably be the worst of it.

Food Poisoning,

not that bad just the usual "24 hour flu"

id say dont do that though lol

probably nothing.

spoiled milk isn't poisonous, just spoiled. spoilage bacteria is different than food borne illness bacteria.

Couldn't have drank much as it must have tasted nasty...

how you didnt realize that!! but if it has been kept refrigerated perfectly it cant be surprising that even after expire date it is still safe.

• You will just most likely throw It up.

• ?

IF YOUR NOT DEAD YET DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

Source(s): CALL A HOSPITAL THEY WILL TELL YOU

it will be harmful