The fear of immigrats is the absence of courage?

Mexican are great people! but redneck GOP love to hate anything differ from redneck lol?

So here we are, a room full of freedom lovers, where it is safe to cheer for freedom and to denounce repression I think of the amazing courage that it takes to flee oppression, to leave behind everything that is familiar, and to chance the hostility of a completely alien culture in order to find freedom, opportunity, and a better life. When I think of that courage, I am greatly emboldened. How much easier it is to speak to a friendly audience, than to risk one's life in a rickety boat facing storms, pirates, and sharks. Or to risk one's life by crawling under fences

The fear of immigrants is the absence of courage

Illegal aliens DO NOT GET food stamps and a bunch of other government benefits, they just don’t have the right and legal paperwork to apply for it. Educate yourself about the subject before making ignorant assumptions..

Besides, it is nobody but your "own" people the ones that hire illegals and than expect them to survive with $3 or $4 an hour and still complain when they go to a hospital during an emergencyWhat is done to the weakest in our society ought to be a measure of that society

Such accusations confuse what is legal with what is moral. American history is filled with people who broke unjust laws and were morally justified in doing so.

The American Revolution was fought by men and women who broke the laws of England and of King George III. Had they been arrested, they would have been hanged for treason to the Crown. If breaking the law makes one a criminal, then the Founding Fathers were all criminals. But no one still believes that today

Courage is to welcome competition. Fear is to shut out competition. Courage is to embrace the newcomer. Fear is to expel the newcomer. Courage is to champion liberty. Fear is to strangle liberty.

Slaves who ran from plantations in the antebellum South may not have articulated their opposition

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Your post comes off as nothing more than a half-baked quasi-philosophical rant. You're not saying anything substantive about any practical issues.

What if Mexicans break our laws, is that the kind of liberty we want in this country? Too much liberty can be a bad thing.

All we want is Mexicans to obey our laws and respect our culture. If Mexicans refuse to do that, they have no place in our nation.

• 8 years ago

Ship all Mexican illegals out of the country. Problems solved. End of debate.

• Mae
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Your very naive!!!!! Illegal aliens do get food stamps and free hospital care, where have you been? Wake up to the destruction and the scamming going on around you from the illegal aliens!!!!

• KIZE
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

These are not immigrants that you speak of. And courage, really, make me laugh. If they had so much courage, they would stay and fight to improve their country instead of running here cowardly. No one with courage would abandoned their country and their people when they are needed to help change things. Legal and moral do go together. The founding fathers were not illegals because most American Indians welcomed them and them and then turned on them as mexico did to steal the southwest from them. Why not stay and fight for your country as our forefathers have done. And tell me where illegals are only making 3-4 dollars an hour. They are making much more than this. Illegals working in construction are making as much as my husband who goes thru trainings and certifications many times a year. And these spanish speaking invaders do not.

Welfare Tab for Children of Illegal Immigrants Estimated at $600M in ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/19/welfare... - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Jan 19, 2011 ... Welfare benefits for the children of illegal immigrants cost America's largest county more than $600 million last year, according to a local official ...

In Texas 70% of Illegal Aliens Receive Welfare | The Gateway Pundit

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/04/in-texas-7... - 109k - Cached - Similar pages

Apr 15, 2011 ... In Texas, 54 percent of legal immigrants and 70 percent of illegal immigrants receive welfare assistance, with illegal immigrants generally ...

Report: LA County Welfare Benefits For Illegals Top $600M « CBS ...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/01/20/report-l... - 115k - Cached - Similar pages

Jan 20, 2011 ... New data from Los Angeles County officials shows up to $600 million in welfare benefits may have been paid out to illegal immigrants in 2010.

Wake up America: 71 Percent Of Illegal Immigrants Receiving Welfare

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2011/... - 137k - Cached - Similar pages

Apr 6, 2011 ... The Center for Immigration Studies has released an in-depth report on the use of welfare programs provided by the U.S. to immigrants living in ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

right keep sniffing that glue. And what is an immigrat by the way?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I agree with you. Its sad to live in a society full of racism and hatred.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i disagree with the absence of your question

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

wow libs have become very racist

keep pretending you care..

• 8 years ago

I welcome immigrants, I reject illegals

I fear neither

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.