Alan Rickman = Sexiest Man Alive?

Isn't he the Sexiest thing you've ever seen?? And that voice... :D

6 Answers

Relevance
  • J-Dawn
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In my book, he will always be #1. But then again, I loved him long before he was Snape, long before it was cool to love Alan Rickman. I own just about every one of his movies on dvd or vhs, plus a few books on cd and plays. I wish Alan Rickman could read me bedtime stories every night (technically, I guess he can since I have those books on cd). Did I mention that I downloaded some voice clips from the internet? Now when I get a text message, I hear Alan Rickmans say, "I'm extremely anxious to speak with you."

But yeah...for someone more than twice my age, he's definitely sexy.

Source(s): Rickmaniac
  • 8 years ago

Alan Rickman is super sexy & his silky voice is melting the polar ice caps, causing global warming, & impregnating innocent women who watch his movies & interviews. But my personal sexiest man alive is Daniel Radcliffe!

• 8 years ago

He totally is! Not to mention one of the best (if not the best) actors out there. The eyes, the smile, the voice... He is just amazing!

<3 you Alan

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like his voice too buy I don't think he is the sexiest mayb like #3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Um... YES. He is ABSOLUTELY the sexiest man alive. Like, EVER. And the best actor, like, EVER. So... yeah. RICKMANIAC FOR LIFE

• 8 years ago

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape .... Dumbledore!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.