Edgecator LC asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Your opinion on David Otunga?

BQ- Do you think he's going to get far in WWE as in main eventing, and becoming champion?

Favorite Answer

I like David Otunga. He still has a lot to learn, but he has also shown noticeable improvement, both in the ring and on the microphone. He has potential to be, at least, an upper mid-card level star in WWE. Heck, he could even exceed my expectations. There have been many wrestlers who proved the naysayers wrong and became something big in the industry. He could be one of those who do.

I must also mention this: He has a great overall look and presence. Disregarding his lack of in-ring ability, he looks like someone who'd be a big star. And I think that's benefiting him right now. Vince loves to push guys with a similar look as Otunga (ex: Cena, Batista, etc.).

BQ: Well, if he continues to improve and strive to be better, it's possible that he could reach that level. Do I think he will? I'm not sure, but I want I see that happen.

He is pretty good of a wrestler, I don't know why WWE is keeping him on the sideline and not letting him get into some real action. He would make a fine US or Intercontinental champion ONLY if WWE pushes his character out of what it currently is.

He has a neat gimmick and should be a sadistic heel who proclaims himself as the "judge"...NOT roam around backstage with a coffee flask.

BQ: I'm optimistic yes, remember The Miz, when he made his debut, who were we to know he would be a WWE Champion? Same goes for Otunga, you never know when WWE raises him to new heights.

Source(s): YOU GOT ANSWERED
  • dani

Are you guys kidding me? Otunga is an amazing wrestler, especially on mic. I kind of picture Otunga as a part of the upcoming WWE revolution. He will probably become IC champ by the end of the year.

Someone who keeps improving and is close to becoming the new United States Champion.

BQ: If he keeps improving like he is now then yes he can.

i don't love him,he's a touch overvalued imo. certain he has the look yet his mic ability is common and he's the worst rookie in-ring sensible. Heck the pass guy is extra advantageous than he's. respectable on the mic,crappy interior the hoop and by no ability over with the crew-he's not some thing particular and absolutely i imagine his marriage helped him get in wwe. expertise sensible he's the worst rookie,he cares extra on how he clothing than the hoop and could were form 8.I dont see the tremendous deal about him

He's not a skilled wrestler. He reminds me of Brodus Clay & Zack Ryder - a one tick pony. I don't see him ever becoming a champion.

Nice body, a great heel, and very friendly to his followers on twitter.

Probably one of the worst wrestler on the roster. That's evident that guy don't have passion for the business, he's there for the fame and the money.

BQ: I dont think so.

I like him he's hot but he uses a little too much oil haha

• Zuel

NO!! I hate that guy. He is the MOST annoying person in the WWE. HE HAS NO FCKING TALENT

• ?

Carlton?

BQ:Carlton??o.O!