Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

How to make a classic movie?

I read an article about how George Lucas was buying rights to old film legends for them to star in new movies. Now, this CGI would be very well done and would make it seem like these legends actually participated in the movie, not looking a bit animated and these legends' voices would still be the legends' themselves due to another type of technology. This got me thinking-if done right, this could be exceptional. So I started thinking...what if there was a film like this done in the directorial styles of Frank Capra and Alfred Hitchcock, the composing styles of Max Steiner and Bernard Herrmann, editing by Owen Marks, and cinematography by Gregg Toland also starring Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, James Cagney, James Stewart, Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn, Marlon Brando, Grace Kelly, John Wayne, Gary Cooper, Cary Grant, Barbara Stanwyck, Bette Davis, Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, Gregory Peck, Errol Flynn, James Dean, Olivia de Havilland, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Greta Garbo, Orson Welles, and Joseph Cotten in their own distinctive screen personas. How can I flesh this all out without getting it all convoluted? I've been researching all these legends' styles and techniques for 3 years and I know I'm almost ready to make this jump.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.